Recipe: The Best Avocado Toast with Little Northern Bakehouse
My mom and I love creating brunch spreads. One of our easiest to-go ideas is always a "Make Your Own Avocado Toast Bar."It's fun and easy for everyone involved. If my mom was with me in Dallas today, I know we would be making our favorite avocado toast on this incredible Little Northern Bakehouse Honey Oat Bread. My mom and I take pride in finding a bread that is gluten free, dairy free and doesn't sacrifice the flavor because of it. We also always have our family eat the same bread and no one knows the difference. The key to the best avocado toast is in my bread trick an I will explain it below. |Ad |
(7 minutes | 4 serving)
What you will need: - 3 Avocados - 1/2 teaspoon of red pepper flakes (optional) - 1/4 of a lemon - Everything but the bagel seasoning from Trader Joe's - Chives
- Scoop out the avocados and add to a bowl - Add your squeeze of lemon - Add your red pepper flakes (optional) - Add the everything but the bagel seasoning. If you don't do well with garlic just add pink salt and pepper for taste. - Mix ingredients together and place on the side
- Once the toast is done in the toaster here is the good part - spray both sides of toast with olive oil spray and add to a heated pan. This will get your bread golden and crispy. It's a complete game changer!
- When the toast is crispy enough to your liking take it off the heat and place on a plate.
- Now add the avocado mix to your toast
- Garnish with olive oil and chives for the perfect taste.
Happy Mother's day to everyone celebrating! Even if you aren't you can find Little Northern Bakehouse's bread in most natural retailers frozen aisles. There breads are gluten-free, non-GMO and made with whole-food ingredients. I also love that many of their bread products are also 100% plant-based and vegan.